查看: 3233|回复: 0
收起左侧

2022.07.03 阿黛尔是一位歌手和作曲家

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-7-6 23:28:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册 与译者交流

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
Adele is a singer and songwriter who has achieved record-breaking sales and global recognition for her four albums which document her life from the age of 19 onwards. Her cache of awards includes 15 Grammys and nine BRITs. She also won a Golden Globe and an Academy Award for the James Bond theme Skyfall which she co-wrote.

She was born Adele Laurie Blue Adkins in London in 1988. In 2002 she won a place at the BRIT School for Performing Arts where she studied music and developed her performing and song writing skills. In her final year a friend posted her three-song demo online which attracted the attention of several record companies.

In 2006 Adele signed to XL Recordings and the following year she released her first single, Hometown Glory. In 2008 she released her debut album, 19, and the following year she won Grammy Awards for Best New Artist and Best Female Pop Vocal Performance.

Her next two albums 21 and 25 consolidated her superstar status. In 2013 she was appointed an MBE in the Queen’s Birthday Honours for services to music. Adele’s fourth album, 30, was released in 2021. The songs addressed how she was adjusting to life post-divorce and her feelings about her new role as a co-parent.

Adele lives in Los Angeles with her son.

DISC ONE: Roam by The B-52's
DISC TWO: Dreams by Gabrielle
DISC THREE: Need Somebody by Shola Ama
DISC FOUR: He Needs Me by Nina Simone
DISC FIVE: Bills Bills Bills by Destiny’s Child
DISC SIX: I’d Rather Go Blind by Etta James
DISC SEVEN: Maps by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
DISC EIGHT: For All We Know by Donny Hathaway

BOOK CHOICE: The Sun and Her Flowers by Rupi Kaur
LUXURY ITEM: A self-inflating mattress
CASTAWAY'S FAVOURITE: Dreams by Gabrielle

阿黛尔是一位歌手和作曲家,她的四张专辑记录了她从19岁开始的生活,取得了破纪录的销量和全球认可。她获得的奖项包括15个格莱美奖和9个BRIT奖。她还赢得了金球奖和奥斯卡奖,她共同创作的詹姆斯-邦德主题曲《Skyfall》也获得了金球奖。

她于1988年在伦敦出生,名叫阿黛尔-劳里-布鲁-阿德金斯。2002年,她赢得了BRIT表演艺术学校的一个名额,在那里她学习音乐并发展她的表演和歌曲写作技巧。在她的最后一年,一个朋友在网上发布了她的三首歌的小样,吸引了几家唱片公司的注意。

2006年,阿黛尔与XL唱片公司签约,次年她发行了她的第一首单曲《Hometown Glory》。2008年,她发行了她的首张专辑《19》,次年她赢得了格莱美最佳新人奖和最佳流行女歌手奖。

她的下两张专辑《21》和《25》巩固了她的超级明星地位。2013年,她因对音乐的贡献而被任命为女王生日荣誉奖的MBE。阿黛尔的第四张专辑《30》在2021年发行。这些歌曲涉及她如何适应离婚后的生活,以及她对自己作为共同父母的新角色的感受。

阿黛尔和她的儿子住在洛杉矶。

DISC ONE: B-52乐队的《Roam》。
第二张唱片。加布里埃尔的梦想
DISC THREE: Need Somebody by Shola Ama
DISC 4:Nina Simone的《He Needs Me》。
DISC Five:Destiny's Child的《Bills Bills》。
DISC VI: I'd Rather Go Blind by Etta James
DISC第七张:Maps by Yeah Yeahs
DISC EIGHT: 唐尼-海瑟薇的《For All We Know》。

书籍选择:鲁皮-考尔的《太阳和她的花》。
奢侈物品:自动充气的床垫
卡斯泰韦的最爱:加布里埃尔的《梦》。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|网站地图|关于我们|ECO中文网 ( 京ICP备06039041号  

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 09:37 , Processed in 2.117873 second(s), 20 queries .