收起左侧

2012.12.02 演员达斯汀-霍夫曼

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-4-29 23:02:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册 与译者交流

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
Released On: 02 Dec 2012Available for over a year
Kirsty Young's castaway this week is Dustin Hoffman.

In spite of his Aunt Pearl telling him he wasn't good looking enough to be an actor for the past forty-five years he's been crafting landmark movie performances. He is that rare and apparently contradictory thing - a character actor and a superstar.

The Graduate, Midnight Cowboy, Lenny, All The President's Men, Marathon Man, Kramer v Kramer, Tootsie, Rain Man, Wag The Dog, and Last Chance Harvey are just a handful of the movies that contribute to an unparalleled body of work: he is the only actor in history to have top billing in three films that won Best Picture Oscars.

Now in his mid-70s he is making his directorial debut.

He says "I'm always fighting to break through... I'm trying to show you the part of me that wants to love, wants to kill, that wants to find my way out, that feels there is no way out."

Producer: Cathy Drysdale.

发布日期:2012年12月02日发布时间:一年多以前
Kirsty Young本周的弃儿是达斯汀-霍夫曼。

尽管他的姨妈Pearl告诉他,在过去的四十五年里,他一直在精心制作具有里程碑意义的电影表演。他是一种罕见的、显然是矛盾的东西--一个角色演员和一个超级明星。

毕业生》(The Graduate)、《午夜牛仔》(Midnight Cowboy)、《列尼》(Lenny)、《总统的男人》(All The President's Men)、《马拉松》(Marathon Man)、《克莱默对克莱默》(Kramer v Kramer)、《雨人》(Tootsie)、《甩狗》(Wag The Dog)和《最后的机会》(Last Chance Harvey)只是构成其无与伦比的作品的一小部分:他是历史上唯一在三部获得奥斯卡最佳影片奖的电影中担任主角的男演员。

现在他已经70多岁了,正在进行他的导演处女作。

他说:"我一直在为突破而奋斗......。我试图向你展示我的那一部分,它想爱,想杀,想找到自己的出路,觉得没有出路。"

制片人。Cathy Drysdale。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|网站地图|关于我们|ECO中文网 ( 京ICP备06039041号  

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 20:18 , Processed in 0.928490 second(s), 20 queries .