2013.10.13 自然学家Chris Packham

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2022-4-13 01:23:09 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册 与译者交流

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
Released On: 13 Oct 2013Available for over a year
Kirsty Young's castaway is the naturalist, Chris Packham.

TV presenter, filmmaker, writer, photographer, every bit of his work revolves around wildlife. If he's not busy telling us why we should love midges he's enthusing about the hearing capacity of a barn owl. His passion for animals is clear, what they think of him remains a little more uncertain; he's been attacked by a baboon, charged by lions and bitten by a puff adder.

His obsession with the natural world began early when a predictable boyhood fascination for tadpoles and ladybirds grew to encompass mosquito larvae, lizards, snakes and bats. As a teenager he collected badger droppings by day and pogoed with electric blue hair at Clash gigs by night.

These days he distinguishes himself by his impressive knowledge of his subject and his outspoken views on everything from countryside culls to the problems with cat owners.

He says, "I'll never rest until I've tried to do my own small bit in terms of changing the environment so it's a better place. I won't do it for my grandchildren because I won't have any and I won't do it for yours. I'll do it because it's the right thing to do."

发布日期:2013年10月13日发布时间:一年多以来
Kirsty Young的弃儿是自然学家Chris Packham。

电视主持人、电影制片人、作家、摄影师,他的每项工作都围绕着野生动物。如果他不忙着告诉我们为什么我们应该喜欢蠓,他就会对谷仓猫头鹰的听觉能力大加赞赏。他对动物的热情是显而易见的,但动物对他的看法却有点不确定;他曾被狒狒袭击过,被狮子冲撞过,被海狸咬过。

他对自然界的痴迷很早就开始了,小时候对蝌蚪和瓢虫的迷恋可想而知,后来发展到包括蚊子幼虫、蜥蜴、蛇和蝙蝠。十几岁的时候,他白天收集獾的粪便,晚上在Clash的演出中用蓝色的头发跳动。

这些天来,他以其对其主题的令人印象深刻的知识和对从乡村捕杀到猫主人问题的直言不讳的观点而与众不同。

他说:"在改变环境,使之成为一个更好的地方之前,我永远不会休息,直到我尝试做我自己的一点贡献。我不会为我的孙子做这些,因为我不会有任何孙子,我也不会为你做这些。我会这样做,因为这是正确的事情。"
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖 顶 踩
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|网站地图|关于我们|ECO中文网 ( 京ICP备06039041号  

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 07:44 , Processed in 1.692022 second(s), 19 queries .