2013.11.03 教育家肯-罗宾逊爵士

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2022-4-13 01:03:51 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册 与译者交流

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
Released On: 03 Nov 2013Available for over a year
Kirsty Young's castaway is the educationalist Sir Ken Robinson.

Creativity - how to nurture it, develop it and marshal its power - is his preoccupation. He believes that too many people have no sense of their true talents and passions, and his internationally renowned talks to teachers, business and government leaders argue that - contrary to popular myth - creativity and innovation can be developed in a deliberate and systematic way. What we need, he thinks, is a learning revolution.

His own erudition began in a crowded house on Merseyside in the fifties, full of visitors, noise and laughter. His front door was just a hundred yards from Everton football club, but his boyhood dreams of playing for The Blues ended when he contracted polio.

The first of his six siblings to pass the 11-plus and win a scholarship to one of Liverpool's best schools, his education would fundamentally shape the rest of his life. He says "If a teacher hadn't seen something in me that I hadn't seen in myself, my life might have gone in a very different direction."

发布日期:2013年11月03日发布时间:一年多以前
克尔斯蒂-杨的弃儿是教育家肯-罗宾逊爵士。

创造力--如何培养它、发展它和调动它的力量--是他的首要任务。他认为,有太多的人对自己真正的才能和激情没有认识,而他对教师、企业和政府领导人的国际知名演讲认为--与流行的神话相反--创造力和创新可以以一种审慎和系统的方式发展。他认为,我们所需要的是一场学习革命。

他自己的博学始于50年代默西塞德郡的一所拥挤的房子里,那里充满了访客、噪音和笑声。他的前门离埃弗顿足球俱乐部只有100码远,但他童年时为蓝军效力的梦想却因为感染了小儿麻痹症而结束。

在他的六个兄弟姐妹中,他是第一个通过11级考试并获得利物浦最好的学校之一的奖学金的人,他的教育从根本上决定了他的余生。他说:"如果不是老师在我身上看到了我自己没有看到的东西,我的生活可能会朝着一个非常不同的方向发展。"
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖 顶 踩
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|网站地图|关于我们|ECO中文网 ( 京ICP备06039041号  

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 06:07 , Processed in 3.584737 second(s), 19 queries .