2013.12.01 广播员克莱尔-鲍丁

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2022-4-9 10:57:43 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册 与译者交流

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
Released On: 01 Dec 2013Available for over a year
Kirsty Young's castaway this week is the broadcaster Clare Balding.

The BBC TV coverage of London's 2012 Olympics was her triumph and much like Team GB she'd been in training for her big moment for quite a while.

She's worked on five Olympic Games, four Paralympics, three Winter Olympics and a great deal of horse racing. It's on the turf that's she's most at home - her father was a champion racehorse trainer and for a number of years she herself was a leading amateur flat jockey.

The first pony she ever rode, as a toddler, was a gift from the Queen; she went to public school and Cambridge but her life hasn't been an entirely easy ride. She has coped with thyroid cancer, being forcibly "outed" by the tabloid press and in her own words being "a disappointment from the moment" she was born.

She says, "This may sound nauseating but I'm a very happy person. I love my work, I love my life and I'm told by those who know and love me that it's a bit like living with Tigger".

发布日期:2013年12月01日发布时间:一年多以前
克尔斯蒂-杨本周的弃儿是广播员克莱尔-鲍丁。

英国广播公司对2012年伦敦奥运会的电视报道是她的胜利,和英国队一样,她为自己的重要时刻已经训练了相当长的时间。

她曾参与过五届奥运会、四届残奥会、三届冬奥会和大量的赛马活动。在草地上,她是最自在的--她的父亲是一名冠军赛马训练师,多年来她自己也是一名领先的业余平地骑师。

她蹒跚学步时骑的第一匹小马是女王送给她的礼物;她上过公立学校和剑桥大学,但她的生活并非一帆风顺。她应对了甲状腺癌,被小报媒体强行 "揭发",用她自己的话说,"从她出生的那一刻起就很令人失望"。

她说:"这听起来可能令人恶心,但我是一个非常快乐的人。我爱我的工作,我爱我的生活,那些认识我和爱我的人告诉我,这有点像和跳跳虎一起生活"。

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖 顶 踩
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|网站地图|关于我们|ECO中文网 ( 京ICP备06039041号  

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 03:58 , Processed in 2.522149 second(s), 19 queries .