2014.01.05 生存技术专家 樵夫雷-米尔斯

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2022-4-7 01:28:54 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册 与译者交流

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
Released On: 05 Jan 2014Available for over a year
Kirsty Young's castaway is woodsman Ray Mears.

A traveller to the world's remotest corners and a renowned expert in bushcraft, wild cooking and survival techniques, he's one of very few castaways who would genuinely relish the challenges of a desert island.

Those of us not possessed of his spirit and skill can live vicariously through his exploits on TV and through his survival handbooks. Enlightening and entertaining the sofa-bound masses is only one strand on his hand whittled bow: he's also trained elite troops for The British Army and in 2010 he was called on by police to help them track the fugitive killer, Raoul Moat.

It was survival skills of a different type he needed when he lost his first wife Rachel to cancer: he met his second wife Ruth at a book signing and they share not just a love of each other, but also of the great outdoors.

He says of the wild: "I can see nature; I feel it intuitively and I can understand what can't be written."

发布日期:2014年1月5日发布时间:一年多以来
克斯蒂-杨的弃儿是樵夫雷-米尔斯。

他是世界上最偏远角落的旅行者,也是著名的丛林技术、野外烹饪和生存技术专家,他是极少数会真正享受荒岛挑战的弃儿之一。

我们这些不具备他的精神和技能的人可以通过他在电视上的探索和他的生存手册来体验生活。启迪和娱乐坐在沙发上的大众只是他手工削成的弓箭上的一截:他还为英国军队训练精英部队,2010年,他被警方要求帮助他们追踪在逃的杀手拉乌尔-莫特。

当他的第一任妻子瑞秋死于癌症时,他需要的是另一种类型的生存技能:他在一次签售会上认识了他的第二任妻子露丝,他们不仅彼此相爱,而且还热爱户外活动。

他在谈到野外时说 "我可以看到自然;我凭直觉感觉到它,我可以理解不能写出来的东西"。
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖 顶 踩
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|网站地图|关于我们|ECO中文网 ( 京ICP备06039041号  

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 07:41 , Processed in 0.997118 second(s), 19 queries .