2014.02.02 广播员鲍勃-哈里斯

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2022-4-6 11:27:59 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册 与译者交流

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
Released On: 02 Feb 2014Available for over a year
Kirsty Young's castaway this week is the broadcaster, Bob Harris.

Known affectionately as Whispering Bob, he's rarely been off our air waves in the past 44 years.

His big break came standing in for John Peel and he was so good that not long after he was given his own show on Radio 1. Throughout the seventies he also hosted the true music-fans' must see show, The Old Grey Whistle Test. His beard and tank top were almost as legendary as some of the guests - The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin and John Lennon were among the line up. However with the arrival of punk things got personal.

The closest his family ever got to showbiz was when his dad, a policeman, clambered on stage to arrest the singer PJ Proby when his trousers split. Young Bob did follow his dad into the force but music and above all else radio were his obsession.

Much like his recording heroes, his own life has something of the rock n' roll vibe - three wives, eight children, a spell of bankruptcy and coping with prostate cancer. Yet through it all his skill, knowledge and love of broadcasting has always endured.

He says, "I'm a music anorak, a fan who got lucky ... from the moment I bought my first record aged 11, I couldn't wait to share music with others."

发布日期:2014年02月02日发布时间:一年多以来
克尔斯蒂-杨本周的弃儿是广播员鲍勃-哈里斯。

他被亲切地称为 "低语的鲍勃",在过去的44年里,他很少离开我们的电波。

他在为约翰-皮尔(John Peel)站台时大放异彩,而且他非常出色,不久后他就在第一电台获得了自己的节目。在整个七十年代,他还主持了真正的音乐爱好者必看的节目《老灰哨测试》。他的胡子和背心几乎和一些嘉宾一样具有传奇色彩--滚石乐队、齐柏林飞船和约翰-列侬都在阵容之中。然而,随着朋克的到来,事情变得私人化。

他的家人离演艺圈最近的一次是他的父亲,一个警察,在歌手PJ Proby的裤子裂开时爬上舞台逮捕他。年轻的鲍勃确实跟随他的父亲加入了警察队伍,但音乐和最重要的广播是他的痴迷。

与他的录音英雄一样,他自己的生活也有一些摇滚的气息--三个妻子、八个孩子、一次破产和应对前列腺癌的困扰。然而,在这一切中,他的技能、知识和对广播的热爱一直在持续。

他说:"我是一个音乐发烧友,一个幸运的歌迷......从我11岁买到第一张唱片的那一刻起,我就迫不及待地想与他人分享音乐。"

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖 顶 踩
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|网站地图|关于我们|ECO中文网 ( 京ICP备06039041号  

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 20:47 , Processed in 0.202743 second(s), 19 queries .