收起左侧

2014.06.22 网球教练 朱迪-穆雷

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2022-4-1 19:35:55 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册 与译者交流

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
Kirsty Young's castaway this week is Judy Murray.

A tennis coach since she was 17, she's the current British captain of the Fed Cup, the premier team competition in women's tennis, and was herself at one time ranked 8th in Britain - achievements worth celebrating.

But what she's best known for is being the ultimate tennis mum. Both her sons have reached the top flight of the game - one as Wimbledon mixed doubles champion, the other becoming the first Brit to win the men's singles in 77 years. In the moments after Andy Murray's heroic win on Centre Court last year it was to her he turned pumping his fists and roaring - as if to say 'we have done it'.

Judy's many followers on social media know how she spends her time - countless hours travelling up and down the country coaching and working to inspire children to take up the game.

She says, 'I've always been competitive. I'm like Andy, or maybe he's like me - I wear my heart on my sleeve. And when something is great, then yep, I am right into it'.

克尔斯蒂-杨本周的弃儿是朱迪-穆雷。

她从17岁起就担任网球教练,是联邦杯的现任英国队长,联邦杯是女子网球中最重要的团体比赛,她本人曾一度在英国排名第八--这些成就值得庆祝。

但她最出名的是她是一个终极的网球母亲。她的两个儿子都达到了比赛的最高水平--一个是温布尔登混合双打冠军,另一个成为77年来第一个赢得男子单打的英国人。去年安迪-穆雷在中心球场英勇夺冠后的那一刻,他向她挥舞着拳头怒吼--仿佛在说 "我们成功了"。

朱迪在社交媒体上的许多追随者知道她是如何度过她的时间的--无数个小时在全国各地巡回指导,努力激励孩子们参加比赛。

她说,"我一直都很有竞争力。我就像安迪,也许他就像我--我把我的心放在袖子上。当某件事情很好时,是的,我马上就会投入其中。
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖 顶 踩
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|网站地图|关于我们|ECO中文网 ( 京ICP备06039041号  

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 18:21 , Processed in 4.824002 second(s), 19 queries .