发表于 2022-3-31 22:26:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册 与译者交流

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
Jemma Houghton
Election Year: 2021

Election Constituency: Southern Africa

Scholar Status: Scholar in Residence

Rhodes Identifier: Diocesan School for Girls, Grahamstown & Green Templeton 2021

Jemma Houghton
Biography
Jemma graduated Summa Cum Laude in 2019 and is currently completing her Community Service Year. Her experience in rural settings in which the COVID pandemic has amplified all the inequalities and flaws in the South African health system, and society in general, has been transformative for her. 'I am exposed to brutal inequality, suffering, and illness. But, I have and continue to experience incredible inter-disciplinary teamwork, innovation and Ubuntu.' Jemma is a tenacious and resilient young woman with a clear purpose to make things happen in intelligent and sustainable ways. 'I understand the human body is not made to transport our brains. This is one incredible function but rather, it is a fascinating piece of art, an extension of our brains, and our first home.'

杰玛-霍顿
选举年份:2021年

选举选区。南部非洲

学者身份。驻校学者

罗德标识符。教区女子学校,格雷厄姆斯敦和格林邓普顿2021年

杰玛-霍顿
个人简介
Jemma于2019年以优异的成绩毕业,目前正在完成她的社区服务年。她在农村环境中的经历,即COVID大流行放大了南非卫生系统以及整个社会的所有不平等和缺陷,对她来说是一种转变。我接触到了残酷的不平等、痛苦和疾病。但是,我已经并将继续体验难以置信的跨学科团队合作、创新和乌班图。杰玛是一个顽强而坚韧的年轻女性,她有一个明确的目标,那就是以智能和可持续的方式使事情发生。我理解人体不是为了运送我们的大脑而制造的。这是一个令人难以置信的功能,而是一个迷人的艺术作品,是我们大脑的延伸,也是我们的第一个家。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|网站地图|关于我们|ECO中文网 ( 京ICP备06039041号  

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 18:30 , Processed in 5.055468 second(s), 20 queries .