收起左侧

2020.02.09佐伊-鲍尔是一名广播和电视节目主持人

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2022-2-14 04:42:12 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册 与译者交流

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
Zoe Ball is a radio and television presenter. She became the first woman to present the BBC Radio 1 Breakfast Show in 1997, and then the first woman to present the Radio 2 Breakfast Show in 2019.

Zoe grew up in Buckinghamshire with her father – TV presenter Johnny Ball – and her stepmother. After working behind the scenes in TV as a runner and researcher, she first moved into the spotlight hosting children's programmes, including the very successful BBC Saturday morning show Live & Kicking, with Jamie Theakston. In the late 1990s, coinciding with her move to the Radio 1 Breakfast Show, she found herself described in the press as a 'ladette', enjoying the partying culture of the time. Further headlines followed her marriage to superstar DJ Norman Cook - Fatboy Slim - in 1999. She decided to leave Radio 1 in 2000, and her first child, Woody, was born later that year. She and Norman announced their separation in 2016.

Zoe was a contestant on Strictly Come Dancing, and has presented Strictly: It Takes Two since 2011. In 2018, she cycled 350 miles from Blackpool to Brighton as part of Sport Relief, and to raise awareness of mental health, after her partner Billy Yates took his own life. She began presenting the Radio 2 Breakfast Show just over a year ago.

She lives in Sussex with her two children, Woody and Nelly.

DISC ONE: Where Am I Going? by Barbra Streisand
DISC TWO: Georgy Porgy (Disco Version) by Toto feat. Cheryl Lynn
DISC THREE: Righteous by Ocean Wisdom feat. Rodney P & Roots Manuva
DISC FOUR: Shoot You Down by The Stone Roses
DISC FIVE: Love Having You Around by First Choice
DISC SIX: Do I Love You (Indeed I Do) by Frank Wilson
DISC SEVEN: Truth by Kamasi Washington
DISC EIGHT: You Can't Always Get What You Want by The Rolling Stones

BOOK CHOICE: A dictionary
LUXURY ITEM: A potting shed, gardening tools and seeds
CASTAWAY'S FAVOURITE: Truth by Kamasi Washington

佐伊-鲍尔是一名广播和电视节目主持人。她在1997年成为第一位主持英国广播公司第一电台早餐秀的女性,然后在2019年成为第一位主持第二电台早餐秀的女性。

佐伊在白金汉郡与她的父亲--电视节目主持人约翰尼-鲍尔--和她的继母一起长大。在电视幕后担任跑男和研究员后,她第一次进入聚光灯下,主持儿童节目,包括与杰米-塞克斯顿(Jamie Theakston)合作的非常成功的BBC周六上午的节目《生活与踢球》。20世纪90年代末,在她转到Radio 1早餐节目的同时,她发现自己被媒体描述为 "小姑娘",享受着当时的聚会文化。1999年,她与超级明星DJ诺曼-库克(Fatboy Slim)结婚后,进一步成为头条新闻。她在2000年决定离开Radio 1,她的第一个孩子Woody在这一年晚些时候出生。她和诺曼在2016年宣布了他们的分离。

佐伊曾是《Strictly Come Dancing》的参赛者,并从2011年开始主持《Strictly》。It Takes Two",自2011年起。2018年,在她的伴侣比利-耶茨(Billy Yates)自杀后,她骑自行车从布莱克浦(Blackpool)到布莱顿(Brighton),骑了350英里,作为体育救济的一部分,并提高对心理健康的认识。一年多前,她开始主持Radio 2早餐秀。

她和她的两个孩子Woody和Nelly住在苏塞克斯。

DISC ONE: 芭芭拉-史翠珊(Barbra Streisand)的《我要去哪里?
DISC TWO: Georgy Porgy (Disco Version) by Toto feat. 谢丽尔-林恩
DISC THREE: Righteous by Ocean Wisdom feat. Rodney P & Roots Manuva
DISC 4: Shoot You Down by The Stone Roses
DISC Five: Love Having You Around by First Choice
DISC六:Frank Wilson的Do I Love You (Indeed I Do)。
DISC七:Truth by Kamasi Washington
DISC EIGHT:滚石乐队的《You Can't Always Get What You Want》。

书籍选择:一本字典
奢侈物品:一个盆景棚、园艺工具和种子
卡斯塔维的最爱:卡玛西-华盛顿的《真相》。
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖 顶 踩
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|网站地图|关于我们|ECO中文网 ( 京ICP备06039041号  

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 04:32 , Processed in 2.214605 second(s), 20 queries .