2020.06.07马丁-刘易斯是一位金融记者

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2022-2-12 04:30:24 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册 与译者交流

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
Released On: 07 Jun 2020
Martin Lewis is a financial journalist, campaigner and broadcaster.

His high-profile campaigns on bank charges, student finance, and mental health and debt have made headlines, and millions of people subscribe to his weekly money tips email. He founded the Money Saving Expert website in 2003 with just £100 and sold it less than a decade later for £87 million, although he calls himself an 'accidental entrepreneur'.

He has since supported numerous groups and causes through charitable donations, most recently setting up a Coronavirus Poverty Emergency Fund to help small local charities. He has also campaigned for financial help and guidance for self-employed people who are unable to work during the current pandemic.

Martin grew up in Cheshire and studied at the London School of Economics. After a brief spell working in financial PR, he took a postgraduate course in broadcast journalism with the aim of becoming a commentator on money matters, and he initially worked as a producer and presenter on radio and TV,

DISC ONE: Livin’ La Vida Loca by Ricky Martin
DISC TWO: Stand and Deliver by Adam And The Ants
DISC THREE: Let’s Call the Whole Thing Off by Louis Armstrong & Ella Fitzgerald
DISC FOUR: The Circle Game by Joni Mitchell
DISC FIVE: (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones
DISC SIX: The Blue Danube, composed by Johann Strauss II, conducted by Sir Malcolm Sargent and performed by Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
DISC SEVEN: I Fought the Lloyds by Oystar
DISC EIGHT: Can’t Take My Eyes Off You by Frankie Valli And The Four Seasons

BOOK CHOICE: A Game of Thrones: The Story Continues: The complete boxset of all 7 books (A Song of Ice and Fire) by George R.R. Martin
LUXURY ITEM: Solar powered electric carving knife
CASTAWAY'S FAVOURITE: Livin’ La Vida Loca by Ricky Martin

发行日期:2020年6月7日
马丁-刘易斯是一位金融记者、活动家和广播员。

他在银行收费、学生资助、心理健康和债务方面的高调活动成为头条新闻,数百万人订阅了他每周的金钱提示电子邮件。他在2003年仅用100英镑创办了 "省钱专家 "网站,并在不到十年后以8700万英镑的价格将其出售,不过他称自己是 "意外的企业家"。

此后,他通过慈善捐款支持了许多团体和事业,最近成立了冠状病毒贫困应急基金,以帮助当地小型慈善机构。他还开展活动,为那些在当前大流行病期间无法工作的自营职业者提供财政帮助和指导。

马丁在柴郡长大,在伦敦经济学院学习。在短暂的金融公关工作后,他参加了广播新闻学的研究生课程,目的是成为一名货币事务的评论员,他最初在电台和电视台担任制作人和主持人。

DISC ONE: 里奇-马丁的《Livin' La Vida Loca》。
DISC TWO: 亚当和蚂蚁乐队的《站立和传递》。
DISC THREE: Let's Call the Whole Thing Off by Louis Armstrong & Ella Fitzgerald.
DISC 4:Joni Mitchell的The Circle Game。
DISC 5:滚石乐队的《I Can't Get No)Satisfaction》。
DISC 6:蓝色多瑙河,由约翰-施特劳斯二世作曲,马尔科姆-萨金特爵士指挥,皇家爱乐乐团演奏。
DISC Seven: I Fought the Lloyds by Oystar
第八张唱片:Frankie Valli And The Four Seasons的Can't Take My Eyes Off You。

书籍选择:A Game of Thrones: 故事继续。乔治-R-R-马丁的《冰与火之歌》全部7本书的完整盒装。
奢侈物品:太阳能电动雕刻刀
卡斯塔维的最爱:瑞奇-马丁的《Livin' La Vida Loca》。
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖 顶 踩
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|网站地图|关于我们|ECO中文网 ( 京ICP备06039041号  

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 07:45 , Processed in 2.133071 second(s), 19 queries .