2020.07.05 海伦-菲尔丁(Helen Fielding),作家和记者

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2022-2-12 00:52:35 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册 与译者交流

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
Released On: 05 Jul 2020
Helen Fielding, writer and journalist, is best known for creating Bridget Jones, who first appeared in a newspaper column in the Independent in 1995, in the form of a diary detailing the single 30-something’s exploits in London as she tried to make sense of life and love. The column soon acquired a wider following, and Helen turned Bridget’s story into a best-selling book the following year.

Born in 1958, Helen grew up in Yorkshire with an older sister and two younger brothers. Her father was a manager at the textile mill next door to where they lived.
She read English at Oxford where she became friends with Richard Curtis and Rowan Atkinson. After graduating, she became a BBC trainee, travelling to Africa for Comic Relief. She later made documentaries for Thames TV before moving into print journalism.

To date, Helen has written four Bridget Jones novels, three of which have been turned into feature films starring Renée Zellweger. She spent a decade in Los Angeles at the start of the new millennium and had two children with Kevin Curran, who was a scriptwriter for The Simpsons. She now lives in London.

DISC ONE: Fly Me to the Moon by Julie London
DISC TWO: The Windmills of Your Mind by Noel Harrison
DISC THREE: It Must Be Love by Madness
DISC FOUR: Piano Concerto No. 3 in D Minor, Op. 30, composed by Sergei Rachmaninov, conducted by Valery Gergiev and performed by Denis Matsuev (piano) and Mariinsky Theatre Orchestra
DISC FIVE: La Isla Bonita by Madonna
DISC SIX: I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor
DISC SEVEN: I’ve Got the World on a String by Frank Sinatra
DISC EIGHT: Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered by Stan Getz & The Oscar Peterson Trio

BOOK CHOICE: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
LUXURY ITEM: A magical tree
CASTAWAY'S FAVOURITE: It Must Be Love by Madness

上映日期:2020年7月5日
海伦-菲尔丁(Helen Fielding),作家和记者,因创作布里奇特-琼斯(Bridget Jones)而闻名,她于1995年首次出现在《独立报》的一个报纸专栏中,以日记的形式详细描述了这位30多岁的单身女性在伦敦的经历,她试图让生活和爱情变得有意义。该专栏很快获得了更多的关注,第二年,海伦将布里奇特的故事写成了一本最畅销的书。

海伦出生于1958年,在约克郡长大,有一个姐姐和两个弟弟。她的父亲是他们居住地隔壁的纺织厂的经理。
她在牛津大学读英语,在那里她与理查德-柯蒂斯和罗温-阿特金森成为朋友。毕业后,她成为英国广播公司的一名实习生,为慈善组织前往非洲。后来,她为泰晤士河电视台制作了纪录片,然后转而从事印刷新闻工作。

迄今为止,海伦已经写了四部布里奇特-琼斯的小说,其中三部已经被改编成故事片,由蕾妮-泽尔维格主演。新千年伊始,她在洛杉矶生活了十年,并与曾担任《辛普森一家》编剧的凯文-库兰生了两个孩子。她现在住在伦敦。

DISC ONE: 朱莉-伦敦的《带我飞向月球
DISC TWO: 诺埃尔-哈里森的《你心中的风车》。
DISC THREE: It Must Be Love by Madness
DISC 4:《D小调第三钢琴协奏曲》,作品30,由谢尔盖-拉赫玛尼诺夫作曲,瓦莱里-格奥尔基耶夫指挥,丹尼斯-马苏耶夫(钢琴)和马林斯基剧院管弦乐团演奏。
DISC Five:麦当娜的《La Isla Bonita》。
DISC 6:格洛丽亚-盖诺(Gloria Gaynor)的《I Will Survive》。
DISC七:弗兰克-辛纳屈的《我的世界》(I've Got the World on a String)。
DISC 8:Stan Getz & The Oscar Peterson Trio的Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered。

书籍选择:简-奥斯汀的《傲慢与偏见》。
奢华物品:一棵神奇的树
卡斯特威的最爱:疯狂乐队的《一定是爱》。
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖 顶 踩
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|网站地图|关于我们|ECO中文网 ( 京ICP备06039041号  

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 18:26 , Processed in 0.112439 second(s), 20 queries .