2020.09.20 伯纳丁-埃瓦里斯托 写作教授

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2022-2-11 18:54:37 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册 与译者交流

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
Released On: 20 Sep 2020
Bernardine Evaristo won the Booker Prize in 2019 for her novel, Girl, Woman, Other. She is Professor of Creative Writing at Brunel University London.

Bernardine was born in May 1959, the fourth of eight children, to an English mother and a Nigerian father. She grew up in Woolwich in south London, and was educated at Eltham Hill Girls’ Grammar School. She spent her teenage years at the Greenwich Young People’s Theatre and, after deciding that she wanted to be a professional actor at the age of 14, did a Community Theatre Arts course at the Rose Bruford College of Speech and Drama.

After graduation she founded the Theatre of Black Women with two fellow students in the early 1980s and they began to write roles for themselves. By the late 1980s, she had decided that it was the writing she enjoyed most.

Her first poetry collection was published in 1994, followed by a semi-autobiographical verse novel called Lara three years later. More books followed, experimenting with form and narrative perspective, often merging the past with the present, prose with poetry, the factual with the speculative, and reality with alternate realities. Girl, Woman, Other is her eighth book.

A longstanding activist and advocate, Bernardine has initiated several successful schemes to ensure increased representation of artists and writers of colour in the creative industries.

She is married to David, who she met in 2006, and lives in London.

DISC ONE: Malaika by Angélique Kidjo
DISC TWO: Zombie by Fela Kuti
DISC THREE: Breaths by Sweet Honey in the Rock
DISC FOUR: I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel To Be Free by Nina Simone
DISC FIVE: Woyaya by Osibisa
DISC SIX: Köln, January 24, 1975, part I by Keith Jarrett
DISC SEVEN: Things Have Changed by Bob Dylan
DISC EIGHT: Fight The Power by Public Enemy

BOOK CHOICE: The Norton Anthology of Poetry by Margaret Ferguson), Tim Kendall and Mary Jo Salter
LUXURY ITEM: A hologram of Bernardine's husband
CASTAWAY'S FAVOURITE: Köln, January 24, 1975, part I by Keith Jarrett

发行日期:2020年9月20日
伯纳丁-埃瓦里斯托因其小说《女孩、女人、其他》获得2019年布克奖。她是伦敦布鲁内尔大学的创意写作教授。

伯纳丁出生于1959年5月,是八个孩子中的第四个,母亲是英国人,父亲是尼日利亚人。她在伦敦南部的伍尔维奇长大,并在埃尔瑟姆山女子文法学校接受教育。她在格林威治青年剧院度过了她的青少年时期,并在14岁时决定要成为一名专业演员后,在罗斯布鲁福德演讲和戏剧学院学习了社区戏剧艺术课程。

毕业后,她在20世纪80年代初与两位同学成立了黑人妇女剧院,他们开始为自己写角色。到80年代末,她已经决定,这是她最喜欢的写作。

她的第一本诗集于1994年出版,三年后出版了一部半自传体诗体小说《拉拉》。随后,她出版了更多的书,对形式和叙事角度进行了实验,经常将过去与现在、散文与诗歌、事实与推测、现实与另类现实融为一体。女孩、女人、其他》是她的第八本书。

作为一个长期的活动家和倡导者,伯纳丁发起了几个成功的计划,以确保增加有色人种的艺术家和作家在创意产业中的代表性。

她与2006年认识的大卫结婚,住在伦敦。

DISC ONE: 安吉莉克-基乔的《玛莱卡》。
DISC TWO: Fela Kuti的《僵尸》。
DISC THREE: Breaths by Sweet Honey in the Rock
DISC 4:《我希望我知道自由的感觉》(Nina Simone)。
DISC 5:Osibisa的《Woyaya》。
DISC 6:Köln, January 24, 1975, part I by Keith Jarrett
DISC第七张:Bob Dylan的《Things Have Changed》。
DISC EIGHT: 公敌的《与权力斗争》。

书籍选择:《诺顿诗选》(Margaret Ferguson)、Tim Kendall和Mary Jo Salter的作品。
奢侈物品:伯纳丁丈夫的全息影像
卡斯塔维的最爱:科隆,1975年1月24日,第一部分,凯斯-贾勒特的作品
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖 顶 踩
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|网站地图|关于我们|ECO中文网 ( 京ICP备06039041号  

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 19:17 , Processed in 0.144827 second(s), 20 queries .