2021.01.24蒂姆-皮克少校 欧洲航天局宇航员

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2022-2-11 03:36:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册 与译者交流

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
Released On: 24 Jan 2021
Major Tim Peake, is an Army Air Corps officer and a European Space Agency astronaut. He was the first British astronaut to carry out a spacewalk.

As a child, he became interested in aviation, visiting air shows with his father and learning to fly as a teenager, although space travel was not yet a passion. He joined the school Cadet Corps and found he was in his element. From there he progressed to the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, and then into the Army Air Corps in 1992. His military career included service in Northern Ireland and the former Yugoslavia, and he spent several years based in Germany where he met his wife Rebecca. He qualified as a helicopter pilot in 1992, and later became a helicopter instructor. He spent time in the USA, learning to fly the Apache attack helicopter, before becoming a test pilot in 2005.

In 2008, he answered an advert from the European Space Agency looking for astronauts. The following year he became one of six successful candidates, chosen from more than 8000 hopefuls. Years of training followed, involving anything from basic dentistry to underwater 'spacewalking', and in December 2015 he headed to the International Space Station for six months.

After his return, Tim moved back to the UK to work with industry and engage in outreach work while he awaits his next space mission. He lives in Hampshire with his wife and two sons.

DISC ONE: Don’t Stop Me Now by Queen
DISC TWO: It Must Be Love by Madness
DISC THREE: Waterloo Sunset by The Kinks
DISC FOUR: Mr. Blue Sky by Electric Light Orchestra
DISC FIVE: Word Up! By Gun
DISC SIX: I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing by Aerosmith
DISC SEVEN: Glycerine by Bush
DISC EIGHT: Always Look on the Bright Side of Life by Monty Python

BOOK CHOICE: An atlas
LUXURY ITEM: A telescope
CASTAWAY'S FAVOURITE: I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing by Aerosmith

发布日期:2021年1月24日
蒂姆-皮克少校,是一名陆军航空队军官和欧洲航天局宇航员。他是第一位进行太空行走的英国宇航员。

小时候,他就对航空感兴趣,和父亲一起参观航空展,并在十几岁时学会了飞行,尽管当时太空旅行还没有成为一种激情。他加入了学校军训团,并发现自己很有天赋。从那里他进入了桑德赫斯特皇家军事学院,然后在1992年进入陆军航空队。他的军事生涯包括在北爱尔兰和前南斯拉夫服役,并在德国驻扎了几年,在那里他遇到了他的妻子丽贝卡。他在1992年获得了直升机飞行员的资格,后来成为一名直升机教官。他在美国呆了一段时间,学习驾驶阿帕奇攻击直升机,然后于2005年成为一名试飞员。

2008年,他回答了欧洲航天局寻找宇航员的广告。第二年,他从8000多名候选人中脱颖而出,成为六名成功候选人之一。随后进行了多年的培训,涉及从基础牙科到水下 "太空行走 "的任何内容,2015年12月,他前往国际空间站工作了6个月。

回来后,蒂姆搬回了英国,在等待下一次太空任务的同时,与工业界合作并从事外联工作。他与他的妻子和两个儿子住在汉普郡。

DISC ONE: 女王乐队的《Don't Stop Me Now》。
DISC TWO: 疯狂》(It Must Be Love)。
DISC THREE: Waterloo Sunset by The Kinks
DISC FOUR:Mr. Blue Sky by Electric Light Orchestra
DISC 5:Word Up! 枪》(Gun)。
DISC 6:I Don't Want to Miss a Thing by Aerosmith(史密斯飞船)。
DISC七:Glycerine by Bush
DISC EIGHT:Monty Python的Always Look on the Bright Side of Life。

书籍选择:一本地图集
奢侈物品:望远镜
CASTAWAY的最爱:I Don't Want to Miss a Thing by Aerosmith
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖 顶 踩
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|网站地图|关于我们|ECO中文网 ( 京ICP备06039041号  

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 04:30 , Processed in 1.115319 second(s), 20 queries .