2021.02.21索菲亚-罗兰 演员

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2022-2-11 00:31:33 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册 与译者交流

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
Released On: 21 Feb 2021
Sophia Loren is the first performer to win the Best Actress Academy Award for a role in a foreign language film. She won in 1962 for her performance in Vittorio De Sica’s film Two Women in which she played a mother trying to protect her 12-year-old daughter in war-torn Italy. In 1991, she picked up a second Oscar when the Academy presented her with an Honorary Award for her contribution to world cinema.

Born Sofia Villani Scicolone in a hospital ward for unmarried mothers, she was brought up by a single mother in Pozzuoli near Naples during the war years. After success in her first beauty pageant at the age of 15 and starring in photo romance stories for popular magazines, she first came to wider attention in 1953 when she played the title role in the Italian film Aida.

She played a pizza seller in De Sica’s The Gold of Naples which is regarded as her breakthrough performance and led to her working on Hollywood movies with a who’s who of co-stars including Cary Grant, Frank Sinatra, Gregory Peck and Paul Newman. Her most enduring on-screen partnership was with the Italian actor Marcello Mastroianni.

In 1966 she married the film producer Carlo Ponti and went on to have two children. In her most recent film The Life Ahead, directed by her son Edoardo Ponti, she plays a holocaust survivor and ex-prostitute who cares for the children of local sex workers.

DISC ONE: I’ve Got You Under My Skin by Ella Fitzgerald
DISC TWO: Debussy: Suite bergamasque, L.75 - 3. Clair de lune composed by Claude Debussy, performed by Tamás Vásáry
DISC THREE: Lara Says Goodbye to Yuri by Maurice Jarre
DISC FOUR: Fly Me To The Moon (In Other Words) by Frank Sinatra with The Count Basie Orchestra, directed by Quincy Jones
DISC FIVE: Oggi Sono Io by Mina
DISC SIX: The Marketplace at Limoges composed by Modest Petrovich Mussorgsky, performed by Russian National Orchestra, conducted by Carlo Ponti
DISC SEVEN: Io Sì by Laura Pausini
DISC EIGHT: Caruso by Lucio Dalla

BOOK CHOICE: Letters from a Young Father by Edoardo Ponti
LUXURY ITEM: A pizza oven
CASTAWAY'S FAVOURITE: Caruso by Lucio Dalla

上映日期:2021年2月21日
索菲亚-罗兰是第一位以外语片角色获得奥斯卡最佳女主角奖的演员。1962年,她因在维托里奥-德-西卡的电影《两个女人》中的表演而获奖,她在该片中扮演一位试图在战乱的意大利保护她12岁女儿的母亲。1991年,她获得了第二个奥斯卡奖,学院向她颁发了荣誉奖,表彰她对世界电影的贡献。

索菲亚-维拉尼-斯奇科隆(Sofia Villani Scicolone)出生于医院的未婚母亲病房,战争年代,她在那不勒斯附近的波佐利(Pozzuoli)由一位单身母亲抚养长大。15岁时在她的第一次选美比赛中获得成功,并在流行杂志的摄影浪漫故事中出演,1953年她在意大利电影《阿伊达》中扮演女主角,首次引起了广泛的关注。

她在德-西卡的《那不勒斯的黄金》中扮演一个卖比萨饼的人,这被认为是她的突破性表演,并导致她在好莱坞电影中与包括加里-格兰特、弗兰克-辛纳屈、格雷戈里-派克和保罗-纽曼在内的合作明星一起工作。她在银幕上最持久的合作关系是与意大利演员马塞洛-马斯特罗亚尼的合作。

1966年,她与电影制片人卡洛-庞蒂(Carlo Ponti)结婚,随后有了两个孩子。在她最近的一部由她儿子Edoardo Ponti执导的电影《未来的生活》中,她扮演一位大屠杀的幸存者和前妓女,照顾当地性工作者的孩子。

DISC ONE: I've Got You Under My Skin by Ella Fitzgerald
DISC TWO: 德彪西。Claude Debussy创作的Suite bergamasque, L.75 - 3. Clair de lune,由Tamás Vásáry演奏。
DISC THREE: Lara Says Goodbye to Yuri by Maurice Jarre.
DISC FOUR:Frank Sinatra与The Count Basie Orchestra合作的Fly Me To The Moon (In Other Words),由Quincy Jones执导。
DISC 5:米娜的《Oggi Sono Io》。
第六张:莫迪斯特-彼得罗维奇-穆索尔斯基创作的《利摩日的集市》,由俄罗斯国家交响乐团演奏,指挥:卡罗-庞蒂
DISC七:劳拉-普西尼的《Io Sì》。
DISC 8:卢西奥-达拉的《卡鲁索》。

书籍选择:《一个年轻父亲的信》,埃多阿多-庞蒂著
奢侈品:一个比萨饼烤箱
CASTAWAY的最爱:Lucio Dalla的《Caruso》。
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖 顶 踩
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|网站地图|关于我们|ECO中文网 ( 京ICP备06039041号  

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 20:13 , Processed in 0.093300 second(s), 20 queries .