2021.09.26 特蕾西-乌尔曼,演员和喜剧演员

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2022-2-9 22:32:43 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册 与译者交流

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
Released On: 26 Sep 2021
Tracey Ullman was the first woman to be offered her own television sketch show – both in Britain and America – and has starred in film and television dramas alongside Meryl Streep, Cate Blanchett and Hugh Grant. The Emmy-winning Tracey Ullman Show ran for four seasons in the US and provided the launch pad for the Simpsons.

Tracey was born in Slough and as a child she would impersonate people and put on shows for the amusement of her mother after the death of her father. At 12 she won a scholarship to the Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts in London and worked in repertory theatre and the West End in London before her television career took off. She was one of the stars of the BBC’s primetime sketch show Three of a Kind alongside David Copperfield and a young Lenny Henry.

In 1985 she moved to Los Angeles with her husband, the producer Allan McKeown, where her uncanny impressions of Americans from all walks of life won her acclaim and awards in equal measure.

After the death of her husband Tracey returned to the UK in 2016 and was soon back on our screens in a new sketch series, Tracey Ullman’s Show, which showcased her enduring talent for sending up the powerful and the famous, including Dame Judi Dench, Angela Merkel and Theresa May.

DISC ONE: American Girl by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
DISC TWO: You Won't See Me by The Beatles
DISC THREE: Nichols and May At Work by Mike Nichols And Elaine May
DISC FOUR: That's The Way Of The World by Earth, Wind & Fire
DISC FIVE: Everyday I Write the Book by Elvis Costello And The Attractions
DISC SIX: They Don’t Know by Kirsty MacColl
DISC SEVEN: You and I by Stevie Wonder
DISC EIGHT: This Is the Sea by The Waterboys

BOOK CHOICE: The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole, Aged 13¾ by Sue Townsend
LUXURY ITEM: Nuts
CASTAWAY'S FAVOURITE: You and I by Stevie Wonder

上映日期:2021年9月26日
特蕾西-乌尔曼是第一位在英国和美国获得自己的电视小品节目的女性,她曾与梅丽尔-斯特里普、凯特-布兰切特和休-格兰特一起出演电影和电视剧。获得艾美奖的《特蕾西-乌尔曼秀》在美国播出了四季,并为《辛普森一家》提供了启动平台。

特蕾西出生于斯劳,在父亲去世后,她小时候会模仿别人的样子,并进行表演,供母亲取乐。12岁时,她赢得了伦敦意大利孔蒂戏剧艺术学院的奖学金,并在她的电视事业起飞之前,在伦敦的重演剧院和西区工作。她是英国广播公司(BBC)黄金时段小品节目《三人行》的明星之一,与大卫-科波菲尔(David Copperfield)和年轻的兰尼-亨利(Lenny Henry)一起演出。

1985年,她与她的丈夫、制片人艾伦-麦基翁一起搬到了洛杉矶,在那里,她对各行各业的美国人不可思议的印象为她赢得了赞誉和奖项。

丈夫去世后,特蕾西于2016年回到英国,并很快在一个新的小品系列中回到我们的屏幕上,特蕾西-乌尔曼的表演,展示了她持久的天赋,将有权有势的人和名人,包括朱迪-丹奇夫人、安吉拉-默克尔和特蕾莎-梅打发掉。

第一张唱片。美国女孩》(Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers)。
DISC TWO: 披头士乐队的《你不会看到我》。
DISC THREE: Nichols and May At Work by Mike Nichols And Elaine May
DISC 4:地球、风与火乐队的《世界之路》(That's The Way Of The World)。
DISC Five: Everyday I Write the Book by Elvis Costello And The Attractions
第六张专辑:《他们不知道》(Kirsty MacColl)。
DISC七:Stevie Wonder的《你和我》。
DISC EIGHT:The Waterboys的《This Is the Sea》。

书籍选择:苏-汤森的《阿德里安-莫尔的秘密日记,13岁》。
奢侈物品:坚果
卡斯特威的最爱:史蒂夫-汪达的《你和我》。
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖 顶 踩
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|网站地图|关于我们|ECO中文网 ( 京ICP备06039041号  

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 15:52 , Processed in 1.588471 second(s), 21 queries .