2013.05.26芭蕾舞演员、作家和广播员德博拉-布尔

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2022-4-20 15:49:35 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册 与译者交流

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
Released On: 26 May 2013Available for over a year
Kirsty Young's guest this week is the ballerina, writer and broadcaster Deborah Bull.

The Royal Ballet, where she was a principal dancer for almost two decades owes a debt of gratitude to the Janice Sutton School of Dance in Skegness. It was there, aged 7, two floors above a fish and chip shop and a row of amusements arcades - and having practiced "good toes, bad toes" - that she knew precisely what she wanted to do with her life.

After many years of success at the top of her profession, she said goodbye to her childhood dream and jetéd into her life's next act - for a time serving as Creative Director of The Royal Opera House and more recently working far beyond Covent Garden promoting creativity and cultural partnerships across Britain.

She says "I always thought I'd feel a passionate sense of loss when I stopped dancing. What was absolutely wonderful was, as the volume turned up on the new career, the volume turned down on the old one."

发布日期:2013年5月26日发布时间:一年多以来
克尔斯蒂-杨本周的嘉宾是芭蕾舞演员、作家和广播员德博拉-布尔。

她在皇家芭蕾舞团担任了近20年的首席舞者,她对斯凯格内斯的珍妮丝-萨顿舞蹈学校心存感激之情。正是在那里,7岁的她在一家鱼和薯条店以及一排娱乐商场的上面两层--在练习了 "好脚趾、坏脚趾 "之后--她准确地知道她想用她的生命做什么。

在她的专业领域取得多年的成功后,她告别了儿时的梦想,开始了她人生的下一步行动--曾一度担任皇家歌剧院的创意总监,最近又在考文特花园以外的地方工作,在全英国推广创意和文化合作。

她说:"我一直以为当我停止跳舞时,我会感到一种强烈的失落感。绝对美妙的是,当新事业的音量变大时,旧事业的音量也变小了"。
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖 顶 踩
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|网站地图|关于我们|ECO中文网 ( 京ICP备06039041号  

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 19:23 , Processed in 0.279698 second(s), 19 queries .