|
  
- 帖子
- 294
- 积分
- 74
- 原创译作
- 48 篇
- 注册时间
- 2006-10-28
|
我的美剧口语笔记 之——Desperate Housewives(未完)
Season 1 Episode 01
事实上,今天和平时并没有什么不同。一切都和往常一样。In truth, I spend the day as I spent every other day, quietly polishing the routine of my life until it glimmed with perfection.
走廊的壁橱 hallway closet
拿起一把从未用过的左轮手枪。Retrieve a revolver that had never been used.
她被一声奇怪的响声吓了一跳。She’d been startled by a strange popping sound.
他觉得很好奇。 His curiosity aroused.
不请自来 a dropping in on me unannounced.
在犹豫了一会后 after some initial hesitation
搅拌器blender
她呆呆地站了一会, 为这件突如其来的惨剧而悲伤。She stood motionless for a moment, grief-stricken by this senseless tragedy.
她的最大特点就是能把事情往好的方面想。 If there’s one thing she was known for, that would be her ability to look on the bright side.
星期一,人们安葬了我。 I was laid to rest on Monday.
当她还是一个职业女性的时候,他很少做饭。 She didn’t cook much when she was moving up the corp ladders.
妈妈呆在家里带出来的孩子会比较好, 而且压力也小很多。Kids do better with stay-at-home moms, and it will be so much less stressful.
兴奋的,狂热的 hectic
她不得不去快餐店买一只炸鸡。 She was forced to get her fried-chicken from a fast-food restaurant.
你今天乖一点。You are going to behave today.
我是认真的,Just see how serious I am, ...
我朋友有朋友认识一个小恶魔。I know someone who know someone who know an elf
想试试么? You willing to risk that?
自从她在纽约当模特以来 since her modeling days in new York,
他看见她眼中泪水的时候,感动了。She was touched when she saw tears well up in his eyes
我告诉过你了,当时他们正好说起这个。I’m telling you that it come up to the context of the conversation.
她自己烤的松饼 muffins she baked from scratch
大家都认为她是一个完美的母亲和妻子。Everyone thought of her as a perfect mother and wife.
不好意思这么麻烦你。You shouldn’t have gone all these trouble
早餐吃的东西 breakfast type things.
悲痛欲绝。You are out of your mind with grief.
她已经离婚一年了 a year had passed since her divorce
有时候有些人在外人面前表现的和实际上是完全不同的sometimes people pretend to be one way outside and it was totally different inside
当你质问他时他怎么说? What did he say when you confronted him?
他摆出一副无辜的表情。He had this Zen look on his face
男人勃起时毫无道德可言 an erected pines doesn’t have a conscience
如何度过这一切 how to survive this
我们都有过绝望的时候 We all have moments of desperation
他让我们周五过去 he want us to go over on Friday
一定发生了什么 something must have been going on
我只是不相信I just refuse to believe
没煮熟 undercook
我正到处找你 I’ve been looking all over for you
守夜 at a wake
这么在意 so concerned about
他在想别的事情,一些不为人知的事情。He had other things on his mind, things below the surface.
你们互相吸引 You are obviously into each other.
离婚女人 divorcee
她裙下之臣无数 her conquest were numerous, varied, and legendary
我住那边 I live over there
我正在忙。I was sort of in the middle of some thing
竞争开始了 the race for… had began.
保持友好竞争 The rivalry would remain friendly
你别老是向命令孩子一样命令我 you can’t order me around like I’m a child.
创口贴 bandages
背靠墙 back pressed against the wall
小伤口 small cut
我们交缠时很棒I really like it when we hook up
我不能失去这份工作 I can’t afford lose this job
他从意大利买回来的 he had it imported from Italy
没什么不正常 nothing abnormal about. ..
极度过敏 Deadly allergic
不屑于考虑你的建议 I will not dignify your suggestion
用闷闷的口气说话 In that sullen tone
开一罐猪肉大豆罐头 pops up a can of pork and bean
怪异的行为是一种信号 changing behavior is one of the warning
一家之主 the head of the household
你不该说点什么么?I would really appreciate you said something
他调整了自己的情绪,不在悲痛,而是愤怒。She replace her grief with a much more useful emotion—indignation
他最害怕的问题 the question she always dreaded
像往常一样回答Respond as she always did
方糖 sugar cubes
她想有人分享她被丈夫背叛的痛苦,但她决不会承认失败。 she long for someone to share her pain for her husband’s betrayal, but sad for her, admitting defeat was not an option
如果你觉得我会在一个四处房间都写着“鸡”“花花公子”的地方讨论离婚,你错了 If you think I would discuss the disillusion of my marriage in a place with all the rooms labeled as chicks and dupes, you are out of your mind
你时时刻刻都表现的如此完美让我很不爽 I am sick of you being so perfect all the time
我讨厌你的头发从来不乱 I am sick of the bizarre way your hair doesn’t move
他没有好好做事 he is not doing his job
该我上场了 time for me to go for my dance
我在找胃药 I want to find something to sooth my stomach
它至今仍令我的胃不适 It running through me ever since
打算好好享受春宵 plan to entertain until the wake hours
她所坚信的一点信心,也完全没有了。Just like that, the possibility Susan had clung to, the maybe of Mike Delfino, was gone forever
他很快发现自己今晚运气差。It didn’t take susan long to realize this was just not her night
他差点被烧死了 he could have been killed
突然,他出现了, 就像凤凰浴火重生。Suddenly, there he was,like a phoenix rising from the ashes. Life is suddenly full of possibilities, not to mention a few unexpected surprises
快了 I’m definitely get closer
我如此拼命守住的秘密这么容易就泄露了。How ironic to have something I so desperately to keep secret treated so casually
看邮戳 check up the postmark
我从没想过让你们承受这些。 I never wanted you to burden with this |
-
2
评分人数
-
|